@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: Photoshoot Roundup pt. 2

Monday, June 29, 2015

Photoshoot Roundup pt. 2

Many of y'all have heard of the fabulous Lauren Crow a la Tumblr. (This hottie moved to Portland so expect to hear a lot more about her when I'm back up there.) A few months ago she came up to Oregon to visit with a few different people and she graced me with her presence one afternoon/evening.
We got the chance to do a super romantic pink-tinted little shoot in my Von Follies lingerie and vintage peignoir robe, and I'm very excited to share the few shots from it!
Unfortunately there were a few technical difficulties, so some of the best ones didn't turn out usable, but I'm more than happy with these! You can find Lauren's photography blog here and website here






No comments:

Post a Comment