@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (and it's a Really Fabulous Day)

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (and it's a Really Fabulous Day)


I apologize in advance for the outrageous amount of screen shots, I just couldn't help myself. I actually almost cried over the beauty of this movie (literally- used in it's proper form, not normal white girl exaggeration: literally almost cried)



If you're a vintage or romance lover please watch the heck out of this movie.

THE HAIR
you guys the hair








Amy Adams is a god damn peach in this movie.

THE FASHION











THE ARCHITECTURE, THE SETTING, THE DESIGN
I'm crying
















Honestly my stomach hurts every time I look at these because the historian, vintage hair and fashion lover, and art student in me are going nuts. It's just so beautiful.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it and if you're reading this blog and haven't seen it you need to watch it right now.
now.

go go go

with love and encouragement, 
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love this film! thanks so much for the fantastic screenshots (never apologise for that!) they help me replicate the looks; thanks! x

    ReplyDelete