@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: June Outfit Roundup

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Outfit Roundup

June has been a month of milestones for me, some marvelous and some not so great:

  • I started a new job
  • Received a significant raise and promotion within two weeks of working that job
  • Ended up emotionally abused at that job, and harassed by the owner of the company
  • And I just turned in my two week notice 
  • I also had my 19th birthday
  • Wore a two piece swimsuit out for the first time in my 19 years 
  • And finally got my drivers license (!!!!!!)
  • Last but not least, I started this blog

This is not going to be much of a detailed post, because this first day of July my mom had a somewhat serious procedure done and I'm on nurse duty for the time being, please keep her in your thoughts! We're not out of the woods quite yet.

Here are a dozen or so outfits from this last month, I spent half in my work uniform! (I won't miss that at all)



No comments:

Post a Comment