@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: The Female and the Feline

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Female and the Feline



In the crazy Texas heat I decided to throw on one of my ultra-feminine sundresses. This pretty little thing was a gift from my aunt from a Connecticut boutique.

Decided to take pictures in my kitchen to avoid the heat, but our back porch is painted mint green giving the light quite a green tint!








I paired the dress with my PinUpGirlClothing belt and a vintage yellow head scarf.



Then all of a sudden my feline princess Zoe woke up from her sun nap and wanted attention!
Demanding attention I was forced to pick the little meatloaf up.



In other news I've managed to watch 4 seasons of Law and Order SVU in under three weeks, I'm also working full time so I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day to explain what I did. 


2 comments:

  1. You're too cute! Love the dress, looks so good on you! x

    http://sixtiestwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete