@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: It "Hat" to be You

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It "Hat" to be You




 

The hat in my last post seemed to be fairly popular so I thought I'd make a post about my hat collection!

 


























Modest compared to many, I'm still fairly proud of it! If I had a more protected way to store them I'd likely have more, but I haven't got any space left for hat boxes among my piles of other things.

Sometimes it's hard to know where to start, especially when paired with a simple outfit like this black sweater, I could pick any one of them and it would work!

I decided to start with the red, but quickly decided to pick up the black pill box with the gorgeous detailing. 

Now this is one of my favorite hats. The "spiderweb" (because of how it clutches to your head) mink cap. I scored this in an antique shop for a mere $10 and I have been very very happy with it.

 Another one of my favorites is this little rain bonnet with little blue velvet bow details. I'm sure I'll finally get a chance to use this in portland!



 Last but not least are three of my plain fur pillboxes; grey, black, and white.


And a little silliness because they are so hard to choose between, a lady could try to wear three at once....

I ended up making a mess and leaving out quite a few but this is a good peek into my collection and introduction to vintage hats, now it's time for you to pick your favorite kind!


Until next time,
Anna


3 comments:

  1. That red one in the last photo, goodness!! I need to have just 1% of your accessories

    bisous,
    www.bighipredlips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a silly girl! I wish I could wear hats all the time. I love that apricot one with the fur the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need one of those plastic accordian rain bonnets!

    ReplyDelete