@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: Introducing Anna

Monday, June 2, 2014

Introducing Anna



Hello all I'm brand spankin' new to this, so please bear with me! I'm your hostess Anna, welcome to Redhead Without a Cause. If y'all didn't catch the reference, it's a play on Rebel Without a Cause- the iconic James Dean film (I'm hilarious I know). Many of you know me from Instagram, and quite a few from my old tumblr. Tumblr went up in flames and I couldn't bear another experience like that so I will ask you to please be pleasant- with me and anyone else concerning this blog. If you behave, I will too. 

I thought a good way to kick off the blog would be to feature my new eshakti black tulle skirt. If you don't know their brand they are amazing for women of all sizes, you can customize everything from length to waist to color to whether you want pockets or not! Perfect for us girls with measurements that don't easily fit into the sizes of "small, medium, large" due to crazy boob-waist-hip ratios. 







I'm also wearing my white and red seersucker bikini top from an Etsy store I got years ago- unfortunately I don't remember the specific shop! But in this Texas heat I couldn't bother with a real top to be perfectly honest.

The perfectly pin up sunhat is from the local Austin shop Blue Velvet Vintage. I believe it is a reproduction considering they had multiple color varieties, but it's a must have for any lady's wardrobe especially if you live in the sunny south like me!

A close up of the "top"

 
And I just styled with a pair of comfy flat sandals from one of my favorite brand to purchase flats from: Bamboo.

Thank you for stopping by! 




5 comments:

  1. You're such a doll, Anna! I just wanna get all dressed up for a picnic with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! You're stunning (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome (back) to the blogging world! That skirt is too cute! I've been thinking about ordering from eshakti for the longest time now but was always a little skeptical about how well it would turn out. So it's awesome to see someone that's actually customized their own piece and it turned out great!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see that you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stunning and I love the outfit.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete