@font-face { font-family: 'RETROLAND'; src: url('http://static.tumblr.com/at1mjn5/9Mmn6g2ul/retroland_2.otf'); } Redhead Without a Cause: A Big Dose of Southern Hospitality

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Big Dose of Southern Hospitality

I recently was given permission to do a blog post about my boyfriend's parents gorgeous southern home. Honestly, his mother keeps this place like a Bed and Breakfast! 
--I elected to not include pictures of the outside of their house to respect their privacy--




In the living room there are collections of antique furniture, countless candles, and even more doilies. And you see those pretty little floral furniture covers? Cathy changes them out depending on the season and holidays.


And there are little fox-like puppy dogs around every corner.



The kitchen is adorably yellow with blue and white accent pieces,
 And of course always stocked with sweet tea and lemonade (how does she do it??)

and I'm a sucker for all of the little fruit prints thrown about.

By far my favorite room in their home is the blue toile sun room.

 

The only thing that seemed to not match the room were my red swedish hasbeens
His mother even has a gorgeous blue victorian doll house!

A close second to my favorite room is the guest bedroom, formerly my boyfriends room. Hot dang that room was given quite the makeover. I practically want to move in.




The details in the house are just amazing, it's kept like one of the Bliss Victoria spreads in the magazines Cathy has laid around the house.


(And she's just as good of a cook too)


A big thank you to Chris and Cathy who not only let me into their home, but into their family. I'll miss them as much when I move as I'll miss Cason!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful house! I'm speechless! The blue room is beautiful, love the wall paper <3
    I'd love to go to the States and see all these marvelous things ^_^

    ReplyDelete